2. Bungee Jumping: YES!!! Not only bungee, I must include White Water Rafting, Paragliding, Skiing, Scuba Diving, and Snorkeling under this head too. Here comes a thought. To actually take part in the water activities, I need to learn swimming first! Oh Gawd, what else?
3. Everest Base Camp: Ever since my first trekking trip to Barsey Rhododendron Sanctuary, my love for altitudes and mountains and hikes has not ceased to grow for a single second. And the ultimate goal for any mountaineer is Everest Base Camp. Comes another thought - I need to enroll in some mountaineering school first!
4. 7 Sisters States: I CANNOT die peacefully without exploring the 7 Sisters States across its width and breadth. I am so so soooooo very much in LOVE with the north-eastern India. Then comes the thought that I am equally eager to explore Himalaya from its east to west. Why are we given ONLY one damn-short life??? NOT DONE!!!
5. Foreign Languages: Wish to learn at least 2 foreign languages. Top priority - Spanish and Japanese. Why Spanish that I will explain in the next point. Japanese because of Akira Kurosawa, the man who made me fall in love with an art form, called Film.
6. Maya and Inca: Again it's linked with my love for Film or, better say, Film Studies. My love for Latin American films will one day take me amidst the ruins of Mayans and Incas. Ever since I have seen The Journey or El viaje by Fernando Solanas and read about the Latin history, I know Latin America is calling me.
7. 13 Dogs: Whoever knows me closely, must have already been bored to death listening to me ranting about this particular dream a thousand times. Yes, I WILL, one day, pet 13 dogs for sure! Now, don't ask me about the number preference, I got no logical explanation.
8. Raid De Himalaya: If you know what I mean! (Sigh!!!) And then I will drive up straight to Ladakh. Nothing is like that.
9. Driving Bullet: Yes, yes, yes! I want to ride a bullet and drive that wearing black leather stuffs. Aah! Pinch me please!
10. Solo Traveller: Finding a like-minded tour partner is tougher than touching nosetip with tongue. Moreover, take my words, being a solo traveller is not as bad as it may appear. All you need is to be comfortable with your solitude.
11. Cycling: It's for SOME who have sworn that I can NEVER EVER ride a bicycle. Just wait and watch guys!!! Huh!!!
12. Indian Classical Music & Sitar: Till date, life has not given me the opportunity to learn this particular art form, but just listening to music or memorizing lyrics never satisfies my urge to understand the science and art of it, especially of the Indian classical music. Plus, one day, I wish to learn playing either Sitar or Violin. Now, violin brings me more pain than happiness. Hence I will settle for the Sitar, at least, I don't have to fight with memories every time I touch it.
13. Masters in Psychology, Sociology: No, I don't want to pursue a career with any of these 2 subjects. All I want is to understand the subjects thoroughly. Never much bothered about the grade system, so it does not matter whether I come out in flying colors or not. All that matters is how much I have learned and how long I can keep it in my heart; mind it, not in my head!
14. Returning the society an ounce of what I am taking from it: I might be lucky enough to jot down all my wishes and desires and share it with the world through my blog, but there are those who cannot even dare/afford to make a wish or desire something. People join NGOs. But you know what? I'm tired of seeing corruption, business, brushing up PR skills, image-building and thriving on the ill-fate of these terminal people. Hence I will try to do whatever I can do of my own, even if that costs me something precious. As these days, my tolerance level is almost touching the base, I can't stand any shit in my way.